But not as dum as the ones down in knoxville who are in jail...*cough cough UT cough*.. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
vt hokies is a dumb piece of crap just like everyone from blacksburg [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]
But not as dum as the ones down in knoxville who are in jail...*cough cough UT cough*.. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
"The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary." -Vince Lombardi
dumb*
"The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary." -Vince Lombardi
i dont like those inbreds either so <font color="green"> ill drink to that!!! </font> [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]
[ QUOTE ]
But not as dum as the ones down in knoxville who are in jail...*cough cough UT cough*.. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
[/ QUOTE ]
I happen to know that there are as many cowtippers in Tennnessee as there are VT jailbirds in Blacksburg. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Hey, I'm a fan of both, so I must be a cowtipping felon! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]
"Yes, there are two paths you can go by
But in the long run
There's still time to change the road you're on."
dont forget inbred [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]
tornadowarning you sound like you could be dumber than a hokie and vol alumni combined [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/007.gif[/img]
I have to disagree that one player does not make a difference.. In basketball, one player can make a huge difference.. But I agree that you can't say for a fact that Castlewood would have won state with Fisher.. I definately feel like they could have with him but that doesn't mean they would have.. Even with him playing, they could have had a bad game or a couple players could have fouled our or anything.. We will never know all the answers.. I do know that it hurt Castlewood's chances tremendously when he got hurt but I know better than to say for a fact that it cost them the state championship.. There's so many variables in basketball that you can't predict.. I have my opinions about what might have happened but those aren't facts.. But I do know one thing, GC had an outstanding season and Hackney is an outstanding player.. And IMO Hood deserved the POY award but that is again just my opinion.
i wasn't saying in my earlier post that Hackney deserved POY in region. Just clearing that up if that was what you guys got from it.
First off, all you Cumberland district hicks need to get on your own [censored] forum. Second GC beat Castlewood and thats all that matters. Third, Tech people have more intelligence in their left nut than you guys bashin them. Fourth, its such a shame Castlewood lost thier district tourny championship....NOT!!!! HAHAHA [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/getsmile.tmp007816300.gif[/img]
Bookmarks